It is very shocking when a close family member or relative dies a wrongful death due to an accident or medical negligence. It becomes harder for the dependents when it comes about accepting the reality, managing funeral, paying expenses and coming back to routine life. Let me tell you what you should do if unfortunately you lose a loved one due to an accident or negligence on part of health practitioners.
Medical Negligence is Increasing Rapidly
Medical negligence claims and fatal accidents are increasing every year. Every day, we hear about a patient’s death due to a medical staff’s negligence. Medical negligence includes all types of mal-practices by a medical and paramedical staff, intentionally or unintentionally.
- Excessive dosage of anaesthesia
- Mis-diagnosis and prescription
- Surgical negligence
- Dental negligence
- Cosmetic surgery
- Medical mal-practice during child-birth and pregnancy
- Unsatisfactory monitoring of a pregnant woman
- Mishandling of labour and postnatal
- Negligence of General Practitioner
View original post 30 more words