All complaints are required to state:
(1) WHO assaulted you or violated your civil rights (clearly protected rights)
(2) WHAT happened to you , we need times, dates, locations, witness’s
(3) WHEN did it happen, time of day. this is plain and simple
(4) WHERE did it happen, near a exit , cell, recreation yard, chowhall.
(5) HOW what gave the reason for this incident, how do you think it come about
(6) WHY do you think this happened give your best ideas
In the event that we recieve any” correspondence” that does not meet those requirements, the correspondence will be returned to you to correct & resubmit. Always remember to tell us in detail what happened, explain it as best you can.without these 6 points we would not be able to investigate the allegations, do your homework.!!!
INTERRUPTIONS COST ‘S EVERYONE TIME & MONEY, TIME& MONEY WE DO NOT HAVE, THERE ARE FEDERAL GUIDELINES DEADLINES, STATE COMPLIANCE ORDERS WE MUST KEEP.