WHAT IS NCOC?
–The National Corrections Oversight Coalition (NCOC) is a group of organizations registered to provide advocacy by contacting the following agencies-
Federal Bureau of Investigations/ NCOC File # 108-740/264319 U.S. Department of Justice/ NCOC FILE # 108740/2643197 U.S. Department of Homeland Security/ NCOC File # 7639986/98.
NCOC is a Not for Profit organization. NCOC FILES COMPLAINTS ON BEHALF OF OFFENDERS CONFINED IN JAILS,PRISONS, IMMIGRATION CENTERS, YOUTH DETENTION FACILITIES IN THE UNITED STATES.
Please see the About NCOC page, updated 9/1/14
NCOC expects the prison administration employee’s, staff & Officers to abide the Rules & Regulations (policies)of the prison system, but in the real world that is not the case. We have numerous casefiles as evidence that these individuals were the predator, raping, beating young children, raping woman inpregnating them, all too often these cases are hid under the rug because nobody spoke out, STAND YOUR GROUND! NCOC is a professional experienced consulting advisory & advocate organization that assists in monitoring the corrections facilities in the United States. NCOC respectfully provides you with ” Ethics & Integrity in (ALL) Investigations conducted by our Staff.
NCOC has over 100 years combined experience in Correctional issues.
\-(NCOC) is a registered non government organization with the United Nations, and the ( 47 ) member Human Rights Council. It supports U.S. Treaties/Domestic Sanctions , and conventions against torture, and other cruel , inhumane, or degrading treatment or punishment, the international Covenant on Civil and Political Rights , and the international convention on the elimination of all forms of racial discrimination and the basic principles on treatment of prisoners.
Organizations NCOC has created allies with are:`
(1) The American Civil liberties Union/ All Divisions
(2) KPFT 90.1 Pacifica foundation
(3) Misbehaved Woman
(4) Just Detention International
(5) Texas Death Penalty Advocacy Organization
(6) The Prison Show ( David Collingsworth Host ) Houston Texas
(7) Execution Watch
(8) The Abolition movement
(9) the Internet Defense League
(10) Dying with dignity
WHAT DOES NCOC DO?
-Our Primary objective is to monitor the Corrections Institutions in the United States . This includes initiating local, State, and Federal Inquiries/Investigations on a officer or offender,
-(NCOC)gathers, analyzes, collects & files “Intelligence & Complaint information” on corruption, injustice and abuse (Local/State/National Security Threat Groups/(Criminal Activity) with Top Priority on” Life Endangerment” matters.
-To secure the safety of all offenders confined in Prisons, Jails and Immigration Detention Centers, Youth Corrections Systems in the United States,
REQUIREMENTS FOR INITIATING A REQUEST
**All complaints are REQUIRED to include all of the following**
– INMATE NAME,UNIT NAME,ADDRESS, BIRTHDATE, LOCAL/STATE/FEDERAL ID NUMBER or any additional relevant information.
– Nature of request: E.G. medical, nutrition, life threatening situation (LID), assault, sexual assault, harassment, excessive use of force, etc.
– Details of the complaint to include – who,what, where,when how & why.Please EXPLAIN IN DETAIL YOUR SITUATION.
– IN ORDER FOR A LEGAL ISSUE TO BE PRESENTED AND FILED IN OUR FILES OR PRESENT A LAWSUIT IN THE FUTURE PLEASE FILE a “Affirmation of truth”( Letter Statement) and/or affidavit with unsworn declaration under federal law. Investigations require One blank and one self-addressed stamped envelope.
– If you have filed a medical complaint against any medical dept. or hospital or unit medical dept.You are required to have a Signed (HIPPA) form in your “Administrative Medical File” authorizing (NCOC)staff to contact and verify information & conduct a Investigation on why you are being denied medication or treatment etc.with relevant agencies and individuals such as doctors or nurses at unit & prison headqaurters level.
****NOTICE – ALL DOCUMENTATION & CORRESPONDENCE RECEIVED BECOMES PROPERTY OF (NCOC) &/OR ITS OFFICE DIVISIONS****
-All required, statements, documentation, affidavits must be sent to : (National Corrections Oversight Coalition) – Central Headqaurters 1428 23rd St. Ave N. Galveston Texas 77550 or you may write to our KPFT Mailbox C/O- KPFT 90.1 ( THE PRISON SHOW) -419 Lovett Blvd, Houston ,Texas,77006. Note: We do not pick up the mail in Houston Regularly.
– All offenders are required to “Exhaust State Remedies” before requesting a investigation , or contacting NCOC.
-(NCOC) Is a essential part of the “Information, Technology & Corrections” fields. NCOC presents concepts of strategic operations, support operations, & special operations. We address the ramifications of a broken criminal justice system, where innocent people are being convicted in a kangaroo court of law & being put to death “example” the TODD WILLINGHAM case. NCOC address’s the great importance of intelligence information in a time of war in the corrections field & assists the corrections officials in maintaining a safe jail or prison, immigration center or a youth facility.
-(NCOC) coordinates the investigations with the following civilian advocacy programs, non-profits organizations as well as local, State and Federal Agencies.
-American Correctional Association (ACA), American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI), Terrorism Division /Criminal/Civil Rights Divisions in Eastern,Western,Northern & Southern regions and Washington DC field offices.United States Department of Justice , Terrorist Section.
-National Criminal Justice Reference Service(NCJRS)
*(NCJRS) is the information clearinghouse for all of the bureau’s of the office of justice programs with the United States Department of Justice.(NCJRS) supports the office of (National Drug Control Policy ONDCP- The White House), Office of Domestic Preparedness (ODP) ,, Office of Community Oriented Policing (COPS), National Institute of Justice ( NIJ) , National Institute of Corrections (NIC), Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS), Office of Victims of Crimes (OVC) , Office of Violence against Women ( OVW ) , and Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Programs (OJJDPP).
**(NCOC) staff is proudly associated with KPFT 90.1 The Prison Show, and works closely with Ray Hill & The Host’s and the Volunteer Staff of The Prison Show
**(NCOC) Staff also work closely with U.S. Congress members,Attorney Generals, Governors office, & Local Mayors, Sheriffs /Police Office Dept. investigators & staff in the correctional facilities through out the United States & in the presiding jurisdictions across the United States.*
******** NOTICE ********
Follow-Up Inquiries may be sent to email@example.com, Please note that all complaints will be issued a case number, When contacting NCOC please refer this number to the staff member or investigator. No information will be disclosed until the investigation is concluded.
*(28 U.S.C. Sec.1746 VTCA Texas Civil Liberties Remedies & Practice Codes Sec. 131.oo1-131.003)